Job Title: Senior Designer
Salary: Up to £32000
Whilst this role can be largely based from home, we would ideally like you to attend the office once a week (and on ad-hoc occasions) for meetings with the team.
We’re after a conceptual thinker who can produce designs that’ll stand out and grab attention. Must be able to pick up work in both print and digital, with a good understanding of social. Bonus points for any motion skills.
Good knowledge of the Adobe creative suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator. Skills in XD and After Effects would be a fabulous bonus to create a range of collateral. Whilst we require a multi-disciplined designer, we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with animations and motion graphics.
We are looking for someone keen to develop the Circle Group brands and take the lead on the creative content. You will be working closely with the marketing team in positioning us as a thought leader and expert across multiple sectors.
You’ll need strong writing skills, be able to express ideas simply, with clarity and demonstrate an ability to work ‘on brand’.
What you'll do
- Oversee all creative projects, from conception to delivery
- Create original designs, including illustrations and infographics
- Work with marketing to create video collateral and motion graphics
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Work with the marketing team to ensure deadlines are met
- Working with marketing, design external communications templates
- Creation of written content to brief within design concepts
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of experience in house or agency
- Solid understanding and experience using Adobe suite
- Ability to understand and work within a design brief
- Good Attention to detail
- Understanding of technology/IT would be ideal, but not essential
- Understanding and experience of B2B markets
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with the team
Who are we?
Circle specialise in providing IT support and services to the Education Sector and a wide range of private businesses, from SME’s through to large multi-site organisations.
We are committed to providing the highest quality IT services, aiming to deliver growth using cutting-edge technology and by working in partnership with key vendors.
Circle offers an extensive range of services including IT consultancy, managed services, project management, networking and disaster recovery. Headquartered in Cardiff, we are a Microsoft Gold and Cloud Accelerate Partner, Dell EMC Platinum Partner, Citrix Silver and VMware Enterprise Partner and we focus on delivering enterprise solutions and services.
What can we offer you?
- 25 days holiday with incremental increase
- Vitality Medical Insurance
- Death in Service cover
- Flexible Working
- Technical Training Academy and E-learning
- Company Perks Portal
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual award program and bonus schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme