Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance
Contract type: Permanent
This role involves a high level of customer contact as we are looking for you to build and maintain strong long-term relationships and act as the bridge between the customer and our operational delivery teams
You will meet regularly with the customer to lead service and quarterly strategic reviews to provide insight to the service and drive continuous improvement and profile immediate and strategic opportunities.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will need to be a strong communicator, with an ability to provide continuity for incidents and projects from start to finish. The ability to influence all areas of the business into providing best service to clients is essential at all levels.
What you'll do
- Ensure best practice processes are in place, followed, monitored and audited as per the agreed schedules
- Be accountable for the successful onboarding of a customer
- Take ownership of the service that’s being provided and the profitability of the service.
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with customers
- Proactive SLA management to ensure we are meeting SLA KPI’s
- Excellent communication with the customer, internal teams and all stakeholders, ensuring actions are logged, measured and achieved to agreed timescales
- Collaborating and working with the business’s senior stakeholders and sales executives on account management, strategy and growth
- Ensuring operational teams are aware of planned changes and the appropriate support structures are in place
- Delivery of reports and service review meetings as per the agreed schedule
- Using cross-functional relationships within the business to form bespoke resource as required e.g. specialist teams or people for specific issues
- Champion the completion of NPS surveys with customers and strive to achieve a promoter score for all customers
What we are looking for
Qualifications, work experience and knowledge:
- Conversant with the ITIL Framework (IT Infrastructure Library) preferably accredited to Foundation Level in ITIL V3
- 3 + years of working in a management customer focused and service delivery role within an Information Technology environment (ITIL aligned preferable)
- Demonstrable experience of achieving targets and delivering an effective service to customers with SLAs
- Experience of managing customer expectations and working collaboratively with technical and non-technical teams
- Demonstrable experience of producing and analysing customer service delivery performance reports, presenting findings and recommendations to management and customers to improve the service
- Previous experience of working collaboratively with customers to support their IT strategy, profiling and acting on future opportunities.
- The ability to manage large customer relationships and manage expectations both internally and externally.
- Experience within the Education Sector is desirable.
- Evidence of achieving promoter level relationship scores amongst customer portfolios
- The ability to take ownership of customers issues and to be tenacious in finding solutions and stopping re-occurrences
- Effective and astute commercial and leadership skills
- Self-motivated to achieve success and able to demonstrate confidence
- The ability to influence and negotiate Good attention to detail with and a drive and passion for proactively resolving issues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written & verbal)
- Passionate about delivering effective customer service and results
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, with minimal supervision
- Full UK drivers’ licence as travel will be required
Who are we?
Circle specialise in providing IT support and services to the Education Sector and a wide range of private businesses, from SME’s through to large multi-site organisations.
We are committed to providing the highest quality IT services, aiming to deliver growth using cutting-edge technology and by working in partnership with key vendors.
Circle offers an extensive range of services including IT consultancy, managed services, project management, networking and disaster recovery. Headquartered in Cardiff, we are a Microsoft Gold and Cloud Accelerate Partner, Dell EMC Platinum Partner, Citrix Silver and VMware Enterprise Partner and we focus on delivering enterprise solutions and services.
What can we offer you?
Circle IT are an award-winning employer of choice and offer a wide range of benefits and incentives to our employees including: Circle are an award-winning employer of choice and offer a wide range of benefits and incentives to our employees including:
- 25 days holiday with incremental increase
- Vitality Medical Insurance
- Death in Service cover
- Flexible Working
- Technical Training Academy and E-learning
- Company Perks Portal
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual award program and bonus schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme