The Service Desk Analyst is part of a team responsible for supporting one of our customers in the UK and Europe. This includes tasks such as call logging, troubleshooting and where possible resolving support queries or diagnosing the issues.
Other responsibilities include allocating unresolved calls to our helpdesk and providing backup first line support to all our customers. This is achieved by responding to inbound telephone calls, emails and service requests. The Service Desk Analyst will also deal with any internal desktop repairs at Circle IT and assist internal employees with Circle IT’s internal systems.
Out of hours work and travel to and from/working at customer sites (nationally) for extended periods may be required on occasion to meet business needs.
What you'll do
- Assist our customers with their questions about supported software and platforms, ensuring adherence to company processes, policies and customer SLAs/OLAs.
- Logging all related service desk tickets and dealing with them as per our service guidelines.
- Desktop and hardware repairs for customers and internal colleagues
- Log information on tickets and calls received and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with company stakeholders
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Pursue training and development opportunities in line with your role.
- Working at customer sites (nationally) where required to meet business needs.
What we are looking for
- Experience of working in a technical customer service IT support role
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Exposure to working to SLAs
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Full and valid UK driver’s license
- Able and happy to complete an enhanced DBS check
- A relevant technical qualification (desirable)
- A good understanding/working knowledge of the following technologies: Windows Operating Systems (7, 8.1, 10), Microsoft Office, AV Products, PC & server security, ADSL, LAN, Exchange, Active Directory
- A good understanding of IT support principles; e.g. desktop, networks, infrastructure
- Ability to use desktop software and applications- word processing, spreadsheets and graphics
- A basic understanding of Apple (desirable)
- Office 365 experience (desirable)
- SCCM experience (desirable)
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills- able to build and establish good working relationships internally and externally
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer engagement skills
- Practical problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong prioritisation, time management and troubleshooting skills
Who are we?
Circle specialise in providing IT support and services to the Education Sector and a wide range of private businesses, from SME’s through to large multi-site organisations.
We are committed to providing the highest quality IT services, aiming to deliver growth using cutting-edge technology and by working in partnership with key vendors.
Circle offers an extensive range of services including IT consultancy, managed services, project management, networking and disaster recovery. Headquartered in Cardiff, we are a Microsoft Gold and Cloud Accelerate Partner, Dell EMC Platinum Partner, Citrix Silver and VMware Enterprise Partner and we focus on delivering enterprise solutions and services.
What we can offer you
Circle IT are an award-winning employer of choice and offer a wide range of benefits and incentives to our employees including:
• 25 days holiday with incremental increase
• Vitality Medical Insurance
• Flexible Working
• Technical Training Academy and E-learning
• Company Perks Portal
• Contributory pension scheme
• Annual award program and bonus schemes
• Employee Assistance Programme