In this role, you will be responsible for supporting a range of customers across different sectors and industries.
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000
Our Service Desk Analysts are responsible for supporting our customer needs and the daily management of our monitoring software. This includes tasks such as call logging, troubleshooting and where possible resolving support queries or diagnosing the issues. Other responsibilities include allocating unresolved calls to our helpdesk and providing backup first line support to allour customers. This is achieved by responding to inbound telephone calls, emails and service requests.
What you'll do
- Assist our customers with their questions about supported software and platforms, ensuring adherence to company processes, policies and customer SLAs/OLAs.
- Logging all related service desk tickets and dealing with them as per our service guidelines.
- Desktop and hardware repairs for customers and internal colleagues.
- Log information on tickets and calls received and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with company stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Pursue training and development opportunities in line with your role.
What we're looking for
- Experience of working in a technical customer service IT support role
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Exposure to working to SLAs
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Full and valid UK driver’s license
- Able and happy to complete an enhanced DBS check
- A relevant technical qualification (desirable)
- A good understanding/working knowledge of the following technologies: Windows Operating Systems (7, 8.1, 10), Microsoft Office, AV Products, PC & server security, ADSL, LAN, Exchange, Active Directory
- A good understanding of IT support principles; e.g. desktop, networks, infrastructure
- Ability to use desktop software and applications- word processing, spreadsheets and graphics
- Office 365 experience (desirable)
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills- able to build and establish good working relationships internally and externally
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer engagement skills
- Practical problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong prioritisation, time management and troubleshooting skills
Who are we?
Circle IT specialise in providing IT support and services to the Education Sector and a wide range of private businesses, from SME’s through to large multi-site organisations.
We are committed to providing the highest quality IT services, aiming to deliver growth using cutting-edge technology and by working in partnership with key vendors.
Circle IT offers an extensive range of services including IT consultancy, managed services, project management, networking and disaster recovery. Headquartered in Cardiff, we are a Microsoft Gold and Cloud Accelerate Partner, Dell EMC Platinum Partner, Citrix Silver and VMware Enterprise Partner and we focus on delivering enterprise solutions and services.
What can we offer you?
Circle are an award-winning employer of choice and offer a wide range of benefits and incentives to our employees including:
- 25 days annual plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Vitality Medical Insurance
- Death in Service
- Flexible Working
- Technical Training Academy and E-learning
- Company Perks Portal
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual award program and bonus schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme