The Wintel/Cloud Engineer can be based anywhere in the UK and will travel nationally to new and existing customer sites to deliver projects on time and ensure that Circle have a broad depth of skills available to our customers.
Location: Nationwide, UK
Salary: £45,000 -£55,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance
Contract type: Permanent
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for technically leading Wintel and other assigned projects from start to completion. This includes mentoring other engineers as required, knowledge transfer etc.
- This will be achieved through delivering the project, dealing with technical escalations and liaising closely with the project managers to get the project closed off for the customer within time and budget.
- You will be responsible for the successful technical delivery of any projects that you are assigned to.
- You will be required to build both high and low level technical design documentation as requested by the sales or TDA team.
- You will be responsible for the accuracy of the designs and solutions that you have input into.
- Nationwide travel to Customer sites and working outside of the office for extended periods of time.
What we are looking for
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS)
- Cloud Migration projects
- Microsoft Office 365 migrations (Exchange, SharePoint, Teams)
- Hosted solutions including IaaS, SaaS, O365
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS)
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Azure Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Microsoft Intune
- Windows Server 2012 - 2019
- Active Directory implementation and migration of related services (DHCP, DNS)
- Hyper-V, VMware implementation
- Backup technologies (Veeam)
- Router/firewall deployment (WatchGuard & SonicWall)
- Networking configuration (VLAN's etc)
- Experience of delivering enterprise / datacenter level solutions is desirable. This would cover Storage Area Networks, VMWare, Hyper-V and Windows Server environments covering a wide range of Windows applications such as Remote Desktop Services, System Centre, Active Directory and Exchange.
- A Full UK Drivers license is essential.
- Excellent customer services and communication skills
- Strong prioritisation, configuration, installation and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, with effective time management skills
- Practical problem solving and negotiation skills
- An ability and desire to travel- (large element of travel across the UK and working outside of office for extended periods
Who are we?
Circle specialise in providing IT support and services to the Education Sector and a wide range of private businesses, from SME’s through to large multi-site organisations.
We are committed to providing the highest quality IT services, aiming to deliver growth using cutting-edge technology and by working in partnership with key vendors.
Circle offers an extensive range of services including IT consultancy, managed services, project management, networking and disaster recovery. Headquartered in Cardiff, we are a Microsoft Gold and Cloud Accelerate Partner, Dell EMC Platinum Partner, Citrix Silver and VMware Enterprise Partner and we focus on delivering enterprise solutions and services.
What can we offer you?
Circle are an award-winning employer of choice and offer a wide range of benefits and incentives to our employees including:
- 25 days annual plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Vitality Medical Insurance
- Death in Service Cover
- Flexible Working
- Technical Training Academy and E-learning
- Company Perks Portal
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual award program and bonus schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme