Our people are at the heart of what we do. Circle benefits help further the wellbeing of our team in meaningful ways. We ask you to always give your best, and we’re committed to doing the same. It’s why we offer amazing benefits designed to empower you and give everybody something to smile about.
We pride ourselves on making life that little bit more interesting and exciting. It’s the Circle way.
We want you to enjoy coming into work and offer a range of employee benefits including 25 days holiday with annual incremental increase, private healthcare, a contributory pension scheme as well as regular social and team events. There’s also free parking and energy perks at our HQ - including a pool table, snack vending machine, ping-pong, free hot drinks and fresh organic fruit.
A sneak peek at the rewards and benefits that’ll make you smile:
- Flexible Working
- 50 trees planted in your name with Ecologi
- Vitality Medical Insurance
- Additional Perks Portal For Offers and Savings
- Death in Service Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 2 Days Additional Leave For Charitable Activities of Your Choice
- Quarterly Employee Rewards
- Technical Training Academy and E-learning
- Financial Support For Qualifications
- Company Pension
- Pool & Table Tennis
- Vending Machines
- Free Breakfast and Fresh Fruit
- Free Freshly Ground Coffee
- Social Events
- Discounted Gym Membership
Health & wellbeing
We’re committed to supporting our people’s mental and physical wellbeing while they’re at work and in their personal lives. We are proud to have built an incredibly supportive company culture and workplace environment. In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, our health and wellbeing program includes:
- Mental health awareness events
- Guidance on nutrition and health
- Access to financial and legal advice
Training, learning & development
We take training and professional development seriously. We equip our people with the tools needed to excel. From day one, we’ll get you off to the very best start with our induction programme and you’ll be supported throughout your time at Circle. Learning new skills will be a key part of your role. Through PDR reviews we’ll work with you to identify opportunities for growth and development.