Following a period of significant growth, Bobath Children’s Therapy Centre Wales felt that their existing support provider was no longer providing value for money and as a sole trader lacked the depth and breadth of knowledge that the centre required to continue to support it through it’s growth.
Circle IT began discussions with Bobath and demonstrated the value it could bring to the centre and how using a company with a wider range of skills and a full spectrum of knowledge could really benefit the charity going forward.
Critical Success Factors
- Existing support provider was no longer providing value for money
- Circle IT demonstrated the value it could bring to the centre
The first stage of the project was for Circle IT to take over the existing on-going support of Bobath’s sites including the therapy centre and a handful of charity shops supporting a range of teams including the Clinical and Fundraising Teams.
Once in place the centre undertook a considerable refresh in technology adding to its systems and upgrading it’s storage, back-ups and anti-virus software to support the work of its 44 staff.
- Take over the existing on-going support of Bobath’s sites
- Technology refresh including storage, back-ups and anti-virus software to support the work of its 44 staff.
Since moving its support to Circle IT, Bobath Children’s Therapy Centre Wales have seen its teams become more efficient and its infrastructure more robust and secure. With on-going support from Circle IT the centre has access to a depth and breadth of knowledge that it has never had before and feels confident and reassured having Circle IT as it’s strategic IT partner.
At a Glance
- The on-going support and upgraded infrastructure have enabled the team to become more efficient
- The centre’s IT infrastructure is more robust and secure
- Regular technology reviews with a Circle IT Account Manager keep the centre abreast of changes and technological advances
- Access to a Support Team with the depth and breadth of knowledge required to support them both now and in the future
The support that Circle IT gives us is essential to the on-going delivery of therapy here at our centre. I feel completely reassured knowing that the team are supporting our IT infrastructure.