This will be a seminar-style event, with various speakers, including professionals from Cardiff Community Housing Association and Dundee University.
Nigel Lee, from Cardiff Community Housing Association, will be discussing common challenges within the sector and how you can overcome these.
An introduction to Circle
An overview of Circle.
- The business focus for the future
- How we work with HA’s and references
Challenges facing Housing Associations
Our guest speaker, Nigel Lee, from Cardiff Community Housing Association will discuss common challenges facing the sector alongside Circle's Roger Harry.
We will discuss a range of challenges, including remote working, collaboration and communication and then go in how to overcome these
Considerations on how to best manage your security
Data is vitally important, so we will be going through various points ow you can ensure your organisation's data is as safe as possible with a plan. Our own Cloud Solutions Architect, Mark Allford, will be talking you through the following:
- How do you protect your data?
- Understanding your security posture
- Eliminate data leakage across your organisation
How to plan and price a cloud infrastructure migration
For a start, we will explain - what is infrastructure migration? You
will be given an overview so you can fully appreciate the topic and use
this in your strategy moving forward. Gavin Forrest, our Principle
Infrastructure Architect will explain the ins and outs and cover off the
- What is a cloud-adoption strategy?
- Enable effective delivery of cloud services with a Cloud Adoption Framework
- Public cloud pricing de-mystified
- How do you manage and monitor costs in a public cloud?