Our goal is to provide services that have a minimal impact on the environment and to conduct our operations in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner.
This is why we are making it our goal to be carbon neutral by 2030! We know we are one of many doing this and that's a good thing!
How will we do this?
We are committing to a range of actions to achieve our goal:
- Reviewing and reducing the environmental impact of the solutions we provide.
- Promoting flexible working to reduce travel where possible.
- Recycling equipment and consumables through approved methods.
- Reducing our paper usage and the resultant waste material sent to landfills.
- Buying supplies from environmentally aware and sustainable sources.
- Working with our suppliers to ensure that products are safe and to minimise their environmental impact
- Reducing waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Promoting efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of
We will consider our environmental responsibilities in our decision-making processes. We have adopted and implemented a Management system that is designed to meet and comply with the requirements of ISO14001 as we mature.
The Objectives we have set for 2022 are:
- Reduce our office space by 50%, reducing energy consumption and waste by the same
- Increase our company fleet of electric or hybrid vehicles from 25% to 50% of our total fleet
- Reduce travel by 50% and hold meetings remotely unless necessary
- Recycle ALL IT equipment and repurpose to local causes and charities