Last week our Services Manager, Katie Bryn and Head of Technical Services, Steve Muller were out in Barcelona, Spain at DattoCon 18. They enjoyed learning lots about Datto and Autotask to make our service the best it can be! 500+ MSPs, ITSPs and Industry Leaders enjoyed 3 days of sessions, networking and insights on Datto and Autotask solutions.
Katie and Steve were delighted to be called up on stage to collect Circle’s second Golden Award of the year, this time for the Business Management Hall of Fame. The golden award will fit in perfectly alongside our Autotask International Partner of the Year golden award!
Some product updates and releases at the conference included:
- Direct-to-Cloud (DTC): Updated restore capabilities for hardware-free, endpoint backup and disaster recovery solution.
- SIRIS 3X Enterprise: Rackmount devices with the full feature set of the SIRIS platform with the performance of flash for local virtualisation of protected servers.
- Cloud Agent Templates: Templates for agent configuration, improving consistency and making configuration easier and more efficient.
Business Management (Autotask PSA and Datto RMM)
- Re-designed Client Portal Homepage: PSA clients can access the Client Portal with a new friendly URL.
- New Contract Visibility Options: MSPs can protect critical information with newly deployed contract visibility levels (no visibility, limited, or full) in Autotask PSA, ensuring staff only sees the minimum level of contract information needed.
- Faster Network Control: Revamped network control allows Datto RMM users to remote control the web interface of any device, including devices without an Agent installed with a faster connection and a streamlined user experience.
File Backup & Sync
- Team Admins: MSPs can delegate secure access to a client team for a system admin or internal IT team, helping users access their data whenever they need it.
- Access Links: Quick access to their files via a link to backed files through Endpoint backup email addresses.
- Smart Badge for Windows: Enhanced user visibility of document sync and lock status - documents can be refreshed to the latest version if another user makes changes
- Recursive Undelete: MSPs and their clients can select a folder location and recover deleted files from a selected point in time, restoring these to the folder and granting access to users.
- Redesigned cloud management user interface
- Edge routers – enhanced web content filtering
- The D200 expands Datto’s line of edge routing devices and delivers enhanced web content filtering
- LTE Management option
Check out our latest awards and accreditations!