As of 2nd March, we have covered 33,222.46km which is 83% of the distance! Thank you to all of our participants and sponsors!You can donate here
Over the next 7 weeks, Circle and willing Partners are going to take on the challenge of travelling the distance of the Earth - 40,075km in aid of the hospice, Ty-Hafan.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the charity's fundraising events have been cancelled at a critical stage. Ty-Hafan is in the process of a full refurb of the hospice to make it as comfortable as possible for the many children and families that need their help. They have a £1million target to reach by March, so we want to help them get over the line! Find out more about where your donations go.
We'd love your support! Visit our Just Giving page
If you would like to share the link or donate, you can get to our page here.Donate and share
Rules for participants and how it is tracked
- 'Partner' refers to Circle's partners but also partners of the participants. So, those who live in the same household as the Circle team or Circle partners can join the challenge
- Any activity that is tracked in distance will count towards the target
- All participants must ensure that any activities are completed in line with current government guidelines for their area and that social distancing rules are maintained
- We will use Strava to record all of the activities so it is tracked with GPS
- There will be 2 leaderboards - 1 for distance completed by foot and 1 for distance completed by bike which we will give regular updates on
- There will be a weekly winner of the challenge, however, this will be based on the frequency of activities as well as any nominations. So, if someone is going above and beyond, they can be nominated for their efforts
- You don't have to do big numbers, whatever you can do will get us closer to the target!
- We will be releasing weekly updates on our progress
** As organisers, Circle has given explicit rules to complete activities within government COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines. Circle are not responsible for participants individual actions and activities.**