Circle IT Solutions Limited is committed to conducting business in a manner that delivers leading Environmental Health and Safety performance. This is consistent to social responsibility and sustainability.
Our goals are to provide services that are safe and environmentally sound and conduct our operations in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner.
The company recognises the need to identify the aspects of our operations which can have an impact on the environment including the impact the solutions we provide can have when used by our customers.
The company will promote more environmentally friendly solutions and embrace every possible way to operate in a responsible manner to the environment whilst maintaining a successful and competitive business.
We will meet or improve upon all legal and other requirements applicable to the markets and sectors in which we operate.
The company’s processes and procedures will be developed to ensure we protect the environment, prevention pollution, address other environmental issues and continually look to improve the way we operate.
We will consider our environmental responsibilities in our decision making processes. We have adopted and implemented a Management system which is designed to meet and comply with the requirements of ISO14001:2004.
We will achieve these aims by:
- Reviewing and reducing the environmental impact of the solutions we provide.
- Promoting flexible working to reduce travel where possible
- Ensuring we recycle equipment and consumables through approved methods
- Reducing our paper usage and the resultant waste material sent to landfill
- Buying supplies from environmentally aware and sustainable sources.
- Working with our suppliers to ensure that products are safe and to minimize their environmental impact
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of
We communicate this policy to all staff and customers of the company through our website and intranet. The policy will be reviewed and updated if required every 12 months.