We spoke with Jonathan Monk, Director of IT for the University of Dundee, about the adaptations universities have had to make as a result of COVID.
He will be discussing a range of topics including:
- Dealing with the move to remote learning and teaching
- User experience
- Key things to consider when looking at your security posture
- How to deal with the increased risk of security breaches
- Defining what level of security is required for cloud-stored data
- The use of Microsoft 365 in adapting to remote operation