Build, run and manage the applications and services your team needs, using cloud technology.Talk to our experts today
Microsoft Azure is a public cloud platform with over 200 products and cloud services designed to let you build the systems that work best for your organisation, without the need for physical infrastructure or on-site management.
Using Azure, you can continuously adapt and scale your organisation’s systems and storage reliably and securely.
So, you can quickly solve today’s challenges and future-proof against tomorrow’s too.
Why Microsoft Azure?
No physical infrastructure
With Azure, you’ll have access to enterprise-grade server infrastructure by running Windows servers on Azure virtual machines.
So, there’s no need to run any physical infrastructure on-site. That means no time wasted managing, monitoring and patching. And with no physical backup tapes, there’s no need to change them either.
Unlike traditional on-site infrastructure, running your systems on Azure allows you to scale your storage capacity up and down at the drop of a hat. So, there’s no need for time-consuming forward-planning, and you can even change capacity during peak times and reduce when there’s less demand.
Manage your cloud costs with Azure’s utilisation tracking tools. If you need to scale up or down, you can choose to pay for only what you need. If you have always-on critical servers, you’ll pay a predictable and transparent rate. And if a pay-as-you-go model doesn’t work for you, you can reserve instances of servers in manageable chunks of one or three years, offering you savings of up to 80%*.
Get our brochure
If you are looking for more information, download our full Microsoft Azure brochure today.
With over 200 products and cloud services, from web apps to chatbots, Azure allows you to modernise and do things your own way by building your own solutions. It’s time to find or even create the tools that work best for your organisation.
Keep your organisation safe and secure
- Now that people are working remotely more and there’s a growing expectation that people can work from anywhere, protecting your network and data is vital.
- Azure’s built-in security features guard against external threats.
- With full back up and recovery systems stored in the cloud, your people can get on with what’s important, safe in the knowledge that their systems and storage won’t let them down
- Secure single sign-on allows your people to access their apps and devices safely from anywhere, anytime.
- Protect apps running Windows and SQL Server by upgrading to the latest version in Azure or stay protected by extending security updated for three extra years.
- With the most advanced set of governance capabilities of any major cloud provider, Azure allows you to set up, audit and monitor custom policies and compliance across your systems.
If you’re not ready to dive in feet first
Azure allows you to adopt a hybrid model. Perhaps there’s still some life in your existing system, but you need some extra capabilities. Why not benefit from the cloud features that will help straight away and migrate the rest over when you’re ready?
That might mean boosting your on-site servers and storage, using cloud for your backups, or using it for development and testing environments in the first instance.
We’ll work with you every step of the way. Whether cloud is already part of your system or you’re looking to solve technical challenges in a new way, we’ll help you understand where you are and where you want to go. And we’ll provide all the guidance and mapping you need for your cloud journey to be a success.
Plus, we’re a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Tier 1 Cloud Solutions Provider. Our services meet Microsoft’s rigorous criteria for excellence, so you can be assured that you’re in safe, knowledgeable hands.