Good old-fashioned conversation enabled by the latest technology.Speak to an expert today
As remote and hybrid working models become the norm, your people still need to be able to bounce off each other and serve your customers. What better way to do that than to make communication a priority?
Now, thanks to Microsoft Teams and cloud, you no longer have to be physically tied down by phone lines.
Free your teams to chat wherever and whenever they like, with Circle Voice.
Why choose Circle Voice?
Telephony, or Voice as we prefer to call it, is vital to your organisation. But gone are the days of static workplaces and office phones.
Making the switch to Circle Voice, a fully integrated cloud-based telephony solution, allows you to free yourself from onsite infrastructure and be flexible - just make the switch and start calling. And there are plenty of other benefits too:
With packages from as little as £10 per user, you can get all the benefits of traditional calling with less of the expense.
Integrate existing phone systems
No need to update your business cards – clients will still reach your people on the same numbers.
As your organisation grows, so can your Circle Voice system.
Simple to use
Most importantly, this simple, intuitive system allows your people to embrace the new system quickly and seamlessly, so they can get on with those important conversations.
Smooth migration and simple set-up
We’ll work with you to get set up with minimal fuss for your people.
Optimise bandwidth and voice quality
We’ll help you fine-tune your system to avoid those dreaded screen-freezing, robotic voice moments!
Want a bit more information?
Take a look at our informative brochure
What do you get?
Circle Voice provides you with Microsoft Teams and its built-in collaboration tools, from video calls and messaging to file sharing, as well as a fully integrated, cloud-based telephony solution.
- Managed portal - You’ll get a fully managed telephony solution for Microsoft Teams, including an online portal that offers complete control over user management and call flows.
- Multiple breakout points - By using multiple carriers to break out to the PSTN, there’s always a route for outgoing calls in case of failure. You’ll also get the use of international carriers.
- Call recording - Record, archive, retrieve search and monitor your voice calls, Teams meetings, video conferences and chat conversations that comply with your policy requirements.
- Power BI reporting - Gain insights into internal and external call data using pre-built report templates.
- Smart Agent Selection - Using the Smart Agent Selection algorithm, you can reduce call waiting times and improve customer satisfaction by directing calls to the agents best placed to help.
- Advanced disaster recovery - Should something go wrong with a carrier, your calls will be re-routed via another major carrier, so your people can carry on their conversations.
- 90+ international DDI's - With DDIs in over 90 countries and geographical breakout points between USA, Australia and the UK, you’ll get the best geographical routing and reduced delays and latency issues.
- Omni-channel capabilities - Put personal conversations at the heart of your organisation by integrating your web-based CRM solution, be is MS Dynamics or Salesforce, with Virtual Contact Centre (VCC).
How much does it cost?
Get our full price plan so you have all the information you need.
We're not interested in selling one-size-fits-all services. We’re a partner who operates with your best interest in mind. Working with you to get a deep understanding of your organisation and the needs of your people, allows us to find the very best solution for you and your future goals. The long and short of it boils down to - is this right for you? If not, we’ll create a bespoke solution that is.
We pride ourselves on offering a truly personalised service and building long-lasting partnerships with organisations. Our Technical Architects and Account Management are always on hand to help guide your long-term IT strategy and roadmap.
And our other services in Cyber Security and Managed Services mean we can help take some of the weight off your shoulders and help keep your organisation running at its very best.