Get the foundations right today and plan for success tomorrow.Talk to our experts today
Your network is essentially the plumbing that allows your organisation to transfer information from one place to another.
Your data needs to be able to flow without leaking out or getting contaminated.
And while we might not know a stopcock from a check valve, we are experts in building water-tight networks that meet the needs of all businesses of all different shapes and sizes.
Your network underpins everything
Without it an organisation grinds to a halt. But beyond the obvious, there’s plenty of benefits to investing in a network that’s tailored to your needs.
Size, Complexity & Scale
Whether you’re a small start-up with the simple goal of staying online or a massive organisation spanning the globe with data centres on every continent, having a network that’s fit for purpose will provide a solid return on investment in the long run and allow you to plan for scaling up or down in the future.
Physical, Cloud & Hybrid
Remote working looks like it’s here to stay, in various forms. Making sure your people aren’t tied down by physical wires or down-time allows them the flexibility they need to succeed in this new world of work.
Designing streamlined, efficient networks enables fast changes and easier troubleshooting, as you adapt to new ways of working.
At the top of every organisation’s list of technology priorities. And rightly so! A network that is well designed, built, and managed is a key part of a layered approach to cyber-security. For more information, visit our Cyber-Security page.
Data Storage & Management
Your data architecture, regardless of whether it’s physical, cloud-based or hybrid, is inextricably linked to your network. Designing a network that integrates beautifully with your data storage helps maintain the integrity and accessibility of your data.
Take a look at our Data Centre page for more information.
Solutions driven by problems, not products
Our Circle team brings a breadth and depth of experience to every project. We have expertise and accreditations across a wide range of technologies. And though we are partner aligned, we are entirely solution and technology agnostic – what matters is that we find the right solution to your problem and the technology is fit for purpose.
Our approach to network services
So, how do you make sure it’s fit for purpose when everything is constantly changing?
Our team of experts will work with you to understand your needs in the here and now and plan for the future. We know that nothing stays the same forever – your goals and aspirations change, and so does the technology that enables them – so, we put continuous improvement at the heart of our approach.
- Discovery – We’ll work with your team to understand your current system and pain points.
- Analysis – Taking the results of our discovery phase, as well as your business and technical requirements, we’ll run a comparison against your aspirations to understand the network’s limitations.
- Design - Based on the results of our detailed analysis, we’ll design a bespoke network that suits your organisation’s needs.
- Build – We’ll work with the appropriate partners and solution providers, as well as your in-house team if you have one, to bring the design to life and implement it on a schedule that suits you.
- Operate – We’ll ensure the network remains always-on, up-to-date, and secure by either creating a roadmap and conducting a thorough handover to your team, or by delivering ongoing managed support.
- Maintain – As the network matures, we’re on hand to break-fix and to plan for updates, retirement and ultimately replacement.